maria's playlist

=true&rand=0&f=4&vol=100&pat=0&grad=false&ow=158&oh=208"/>
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

COMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COME COME COME COME COME TO MY BLOG IM BEGGING YOU ANYBODY YUNG OR OLD!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!! Its not as good as yours probley but thats ok I think? come come come lieve a comment even if you hate my blog tell me that if you hate it ok and tell me if you like it.Oh and if you do visit my blog leave a comment so i now you visited it.
Webfetti.com

About Me

My photo
I AM 11 YEARS OLD.I HAVE 1 SISTER named laurel AND 2 BROTHERS MARK AND ANDY, aND OF COURSE MOM AND DAD WE HAVE A FAMILY CAT NAMED SIZZLE she is about 15 years old !!!, I'M HOME SCHOOLED IM JUDO AND DRAMA CLASS MY DRAMA CLASS IS A PLAY I was in THE JUNGLE BOOK, my favorite color is blue,PINK,GREEN AND ORENGE, I NO THATS NOT REALLY ONE FAVERITE COLOR IS IT? MY FAVERITE ANIMAL IS A DOG OR PUPPY SAME THING.

Monday 22 March 2010

My book

Hi ..................i'm writing a book about talking dolls great subject right !It might take a while ,I already started like 5 months ago but i'm a slow writer/typer just to let you know !

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I see where you're coming from... I started "The Greenhouse" in May or April, and it's been nearly a year and I've had the rough draft done for months, but on the computer... let's not talk about that...

    Otherwise, I just finished "The Perfect Race" Today! It'll be perfect, LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Maria, I can't stand it anymore. It's been almost a MONTH since you posted this! Plaease post something new! Here's a tip: People will only read your blog if you post something at least bi-weekly! i do that, and you see I have 14 followers! Maria, it's an amzing blog, and I love the template, but you gotta make something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i'm working on it lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee