maria's playlist

=true&rand=0&f=4&vol=100&pat=0&grad=false&ow=158&oh=208"/>
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

COMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COME COME COME COME COME TO MY BLOG IM BEGGING YOU ANYBODY YUNG OR OLD!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!! Its not as good as yours probley but thats ok I think? come come come lieve a comment even if you hate my blog tell me that if you hate it ok and tell me if you like it.Oh and if you do visit my blog leave a comment so i now you visited it.
Webfetti.com

About Me

My photo
I AM 11 YEARS OLD.I HAVE 1 SISTER named laurel AND 2 BROTHERS MARK AND ANDY, aND OF COURSE MOM AND DAD WE HAVE A FAMILY CAT NAMED SIZZLE she is about 15 years old !!!, I'M HOME SCHOOLED IM JUDO AND DRAMA CLASS MY DRAMA CLASS IS A PLAY I was in THE JUNGLE BOOK, my favorite color is blue,PINK,GREEN AND ORENGE, I NO THATS NOT REALLY ONE FAVERITE COLOR IS IT? MY FAVERITE ANIMAL IS A DOG OR PUPPY SAME THING.

Sunday 25 July 2010

Baby squirrel


This is a baby squirrel that our neighbor found in his front yard! At first we thought it was a posum but we looked it up and its a squirrel for sure! You are supposed to feed them this wierd stuff that i forgot what its called your gatorade, but we had neither so the website that we were on gave you a recipe for what you can feed them and it was,1 teaspoon of salt and 3 teaspoons of suger mixed in to a quart of water, and it had a little bit of it but then he pushed it away!It fell out of his nest and we want to put him back but it was a long drop and a huge tree,and if we can't we'll just take care of it untill it dies (sob sob) we are really hoping it won't die though.
his eyes are not open yet but he sure does move his arms and legs a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee