maria's playlist

=true&rand=0&f=4&vol=100&pat=0&grad=false&ow=158&oh=208"/>
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

COMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COME COME COME COME COME TO MY BLOG IM BEGGING YOU ANYBODY YUNG OR OLD!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!! Its not as good as yours probley but thats ok I think? come come come lieve a comment even if you hate my blog tell me that if you hate it ok and tell me if you like it.Oh and if you do visit my blog leave a comment so i now you visited it.
Webfetti.com

About Me

My photo
I AM 11 YEARS OLD.I HAVE 1 SISTER named laurel AND 2 BROTHERS MARK AND ANDY, aND OF COURSE MOM AND DAD WE HAVE A FAMILY CAT NAMED SIZZLE she is about 15 years old !!!, I'M HOME SCHOOLED IM JUDO AND DRAMA CLASS MY DRAMA CLASS IS A PLAY I was in THE JUNGLE BOOK, my favorite color is blue,PINK,GREEN AND ORENGE, I NO THATS NOT REALLY ONE FAVERITE COLOR IS IT? MY FAVERITE ANIMAL IS A DOG OR PUPPY SAME THING.

Monday 19 July 2010

Dragons game




Ok so like a weak ago Laurel took her friend maghan me, mark and three of my neighbors Brendan ,Gabe,and Katie.We sat in the field and all of us obiously wanted to catch a baceball,and it was half way through the game when this baceball comes flying towards laurel and all of us were paying atention except for laurel because she is eating a peanut talking to meghan!So were all trying to catch it and its not just us its a crowd of people and were all sceaming laurel!
So it finely lands on her shoe and it goes flying up in the air,so were all yelling "laurel get the ball" (because it was right in front of her). But she was to shocked by the ball because it almost hit her.And this LITTLE KID COMES UP AND TAKES IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next day gabe comes over and says that all was on the news !

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Sounded fun=D Too bad you didn't catch it:( Yeah, I just went to a baseball game too, of course not big league though. I'm so proud of you- this was not only your longest post, but it was the most interesting and you capitalized! You're becoming a lot like me... LoL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee